This steamer combines the latest in wetsuit technology and all-over superstretch to give you a suit that is extremely warm and flexible.
We only use highest grade limestone based material (no petroleum) which gives the neoprene a better cell structure and you get a warmer, lighter wetsuit.
The Diverter steamer incorporates SAMS shark safe technology which has been scientifically designed to reduce the chance of a mistaken identity attack. Read more on the shark safe technology
- 100% limestone based high closed cell neoprene (no petroleum) for maximum warmth
- All-over superstretch for maximum flexibility
- Waterproof welded seams to eliminate water entry and provide extra warmth, comfort and strength
- Shoulder entry eliminates back zip and provides extra comfort
- Thermal insulating and plush-lined jersey. Lightweight but extremely warm and comfortable
- Pre-bent and contoured arms for incredible flex and embossed action panels behind knees
- Taped stress areas for extra support
- Sealed wrist and ankles
- 3mm body, 2mm arms and legs
- SAMS visual Diverter technology
For Information about the SAMS Science, FAQs and Caution to Users click here
Caution to Users
Testing of the SAMS technology is ongoing and will continue for many years. All sharks are dangerous and unpredictable creatures. It is impossible for SAMS to guarantee that 100% of sharks will be influenced under all circumstances with the SAMS technology. Water based activities in the presence of sharks is inherently dangerous and is not recommended therefore we recommend that if a shark is sighted that the user leaves the water.